Safe Schools Seminar
We invite you to join us in Breaking the Code of Silence …
- How certain are you that your school is safe for all stakeholders?
- Did you know that statistically, there is likely to be at least one sexual predator in your school right now?
- How many of your learners are going home to domestic violence or sexual assault?
- Do you know your legal obligations when a learner chooses to disclose abuse?
- Do you know if any of your learners are considering suicide?
- What can you do to break the Code of Silence?
- Do you want to be part of the solution?
Be part of the solution at the inaugural Safe Schools Seminar at Durban High School in Association with The Governing Body Foundation, The Guardian, Karri and DigiTv.
“Breaking the Code of Silence”
Friday 10 May 2019
8am to 3.30pm
Luke Lamprecht, Dr Graham Bell, Prof. Terry Dowdall, Val Melis, Dr Anthea Cereseto and Marc Hardwick
R530 per delegate
(Includes Refreshments, light lunch, goody bags and handouts)
Fee discounted to R400 per person from the 3rd delegate onward per organisation
For Booking Forms and further information, please email:
See more detail on